Need for Automation in BFSI & IT Sectors to Increase Business Rules Management System Sales by 10.6% until 2032
In its latest study, Fact.MR provides a detailed analysis of the global business rules management system market to help readers gain a 360-degree view of the market scenario. It also explicates key aspects including opportunities and challenges influencing sales in the business rules management system market through detailed segmentation including component, deployment type, organizational size, vertical, and regions.
NEW YORK, April 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global business rules management system market is poised to reach around US$ 1.3 Bn in 2022. With sales increasing at a CAGR of 10.6%, the market valuation is projected to surpass US$ 1.8 Bn in 2025, reaching nearly US$ 3.5 Bn by the end of 2032.
Growing need to formalize corporate activities such as improving data consistency, cross-platform collaborations, and lowering IT costs is expected to boost the adoption of legacy modernization. This is expected to spur demand for business rules management systems.
Apart from this, increasing operational activities are fueling applications of cloud computing and other data management solutions. Hence, to increase data storage capacity and support data-driven decision-making, implementation of business rules management system is increasing.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report
Rising demand for streamlining operations, securing data, and improving customer experience is encouraging organizations to invest in business rules management systems.
The advent of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is increasing the requirement for new policies and advanced business technologies in developing countries such as like China and India. This is likely to create opportunities for growth for business rules management system market players.
Also, surging preference for flexible management systems for improving the permissibility of operations and decisions will continue bolstering sales in the market.
For instance, drools, a business rules management system solution, was launched to provide a new web authoring and rules management application, business rules engine, Eclipse IDE plugin, and support to Decision Model and Notation (DMN) models at Conformance level 3. Such developments are projected to drive the market in the forthcoming years.
Expected Market Value (2022A)
US$ 1.3 Bn
Estimated Year Value (2025E)
US$ 1.8 Bn
Projected Year Value (2032F)
US$ 3.5 Bn
Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)
- Based on organizational size, demand among large enterprises is projected to rise at a considerable pace.
- By component, the software segment is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
- North America is expected to dominate the market with a valuation of US$ 1.3 Bn by the end of 2032, on the back of growing number of IT infrastructure in the U.S.
- In terms of deployment type, sales in the on-premise segment are likely to grow at a 9.5% CAGR through 2032.
- Demand for business rules management systems in Japan is anticipated to increase at a 8.9% CAGR through 2032.
- Rising demand for standardization of specific operational activities across various industries is propelling the need for establishment of workplace policies. This is projected to create opportunities for growth in the market.
- Integration of advanced technologies such as cloud computing and automation in business enterprises to improve operational efficiencies is likely to augment sales in the market.
- Ongoing amendments in business rules to meet changing requirements result in in improper documentation. This makes the implementation of modern technologies time-consuming and costly, which is expected to limit sales.
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals in developing countries is anticipated to restrain the implementation of business rules management systems.
To Gain In-Depth Insights on Business Rules Management System Market, Request Methodology at
Leading manufacturers operating in the global business rules management system market are integrating advanced technologies such as cloud computing into their product line to improve sales. They are also implementing business strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, and mergers to expand their consumer base and business across the globe.
- September 2020: Pegasystems developed Value Finder, which is an artificial intelligence-based system. This new system helped the businesses support the earlier under-resourced group of customers by advancing their product and operational activities.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- PROGRESS SOFTWARE
More Valuable Insights on Business Rules Management System Market
Fact.MR in its latest study analyses key drivers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth in the business rules management market during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. This study also provides an in-depth analysis of business rules management system through detailed segmentation as follows:
By Deployment Type:
By Organizational Size:
- Government and Defense
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Energy and Utilities
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Business Rules Management System Market Report
- At what rate will the global business rules management system market grow during the forecast period?
- What is the expected revenue of the business rules management system market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the challenges restraining growth in the business rules management system market?
- What are the expected sales of the business rules management system in 2022?
- Which are the factors driving the business rules management system market during the 2022-2032?
- Which region is expected to dominate the global business rules management system market during forecast period?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Technology Domain
Digital Experience Platform Market: Growing trend of promoting product and services at online channels is compelling business enterprises to adopt digital experience platform. This is expected to drive sales of digital experience platform sales at a CAGR of 10.2%.
Facility Management Market: Total sales of facility management are estimated to reach nearly US$ 153.7 Bn by 2032. Growing integration of advanced technologies such as big data analytics, machine learning to enhance their efficiency, improve customer experience, and product quality within enterprises is projected to drive the market.
Application Transformation Market: Sales of application transformation are projected to surpass US$ 13.5 Bn in 2022 owing to increasing demand for legacy modernization for improving cross-platform collaborations, reducing operational cost, and maintaining data consistency.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, chemical, and materials, to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trusts us in critical decision making.